At today's meeting, we started on the design of the chassis, ball intake/storage, climbing mechanism, and Wheel of Fortune spinner. We're going to start building tomorrow, so remember to bring your safety contracts and safety goggles!
Here's a breakdown of the teams. If you do not see yourself on the list below or want to change, please let us know the next time you come in:
Here's a quick summary of what all of the teams did today:
- Still deciding on whether we should keep three wheels on each side
- We have to cut one side --> for power cell (ball) intake
- We have to communicate with shooter team and proceed with their plans 🙂
- Came up with general designed (ramp with wheel axles that can intake from both bottom and top, load in one side and shoot out the other)
Control Panel Team:
- Made pseudocode for color detection
- Figured out measurements and how to design the spinning wheel
- Discussed hook ideas and brainstormed
- Piston firing up? Use two hooks with rubber to increase traction
- Able to attach in middle and self-balance
Once again, if you're not on the role list below and/or want to be added to an extra roll, let us know next meeting:
Blue = On 2 Roles Red = On 3 Roles
Thank you guys for reading, see you soon!